The Kwara State Governor, Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed has approved the appointment of 9 special advisers to strengthen governance and assist in the realisation of his administration’s development aspirations.
According to a statement by the Secretary to the State Government, Alhaji Sola Isiaka Gold, the appointments, which follow the State House of Assembly’s approval of Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed’s request to appoint Special Advisers, are as follows:
1) Barrister Gobir Hassan Ahmed, Special Adviser, Labour Matters
2) Alhaji Aliu Zakari Gunu, Special Adviser, Local Government
3) Mr. Aanu Ayodeji Ibiwoye, Special Adviser, Agriculture and Rural Water Support Services
4) Alhaji Musa Abdullahi Mohammed, Special Adviser, Rural Energy Support Services
5) Alhaji Abdullahi Duro Muhammed, Special Adviser, Emergency and Relief
6) Mr. Amos Justus Sayo, Special Adviser, Forestry Services
7) Alhaji Manzuma Kawu Abdulmalik, Special Adviser, Environmental Services
8) Alhaji Amusa Bello, Special Adviser, Security
9) Barrister Suleiman Atolagbe, Special Adviser Legal Matters
Alhaji Gold congratulated the newly-appointed Special Advisers and urged them to approach their duties with the necessary dedication in view of the confidence reposed in them by the Governor and the enormous expectations of them.