IBEDC Staff Member Electrocuted in Ibadan




Share On:
Management of Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) on Saturday expressed shocked and sadness over the electrocution of one of its staff at Onikere road, Ibadan.

Mrs. Angela Olarenwaju, Head, Corporate Communications and Strategy of the company, said in a statement that the incident which occurred at the early hours of Saturday during an official duty.

According to Olarenwaju,”with great sadness and heavy heart,the management of IBEDC hereby confirm the unfortunate passing of our staff, Mr Adewale Adegoke, during the course of duty this morning when he was involved in an electricity related incident.

The company’s spoke person said that Adegoke was confirmed dead at Teju Hospital where he was rushed immediately after the incidence at Onireke, after all efforts to resuscitate him at the scene of the accident proved abortive.

Olarenwaju added: “Our sincere condolences and prayers goes to the family. We are currently investigating the course of this unfortunate incidence.”

Share On:

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here