• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise With Us
  • Home
Metrowatchonline
Thursday, May 21, 2026
  • Home
  • News
  • Security
  • World
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Security
  • World
No Result
View All Result
Metrowatchonline
No Result
View All Result
Home Highlights

Israeli Army Reports Renewed Rocket Alarms in Southern Israel Tuesday | METROWATCH

Emmanuel Babs by Emmanuel Babs
December 26, 2023
in Highlights, News, Top News, World
0
Israeli Army Reports Renewed Rocket Alarms in Southern Israel Tuesday | METROWATCH

By Emmanuel Yashim

There have been renewed rocket alerts in Israel in the early hours of Tuesday, the Israeli army reported, with sirens sounding in communities along the border with the Gaza Strip.

An Israeli website which gives live rocket alert updates corroborated the army’s information.

Israel’s army has stepped up its operations against the Islamist group Hamas in the Gaza Strip, after Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said during a troop visit to the sealed-off coastal strip that Israel would “intensify the fight in the coming days.”

ALSO READ...

Tinubu Appoints 40-year-old Prof Segun Aina as New Registrar of JAMB

Bauchi 2027: APC Clears Tuggar, Bala Wunti for Bauchi Governorship Race, Senator Shehu Buba Out

Netanyahu spoke of a long battle, the end of which was not in sight.

Hamas, for its part, rejected a temporary ceasefire in the war and called for a permanent ceasefire.

It was reacting to an Arab media report according to which Egypt had drawn up a draft for a gradual end to the war.

Israel’s all-out assault on the Gaza Strip was triggered by the terrorist attack by Hamas and other extremist groups on Oct. 7 in Israel near the border with Gaza.

They killed more than 1200 people, mainly civilians.

Israel responded with massive airstrikes and a ground offensive in which, according to the Hamas-controlled health authority, more than 20,600 people have been killed and more than 54,500 injured so far.

Various UN bodies have in the past said that figures from the Gaza health authorities are credible. (dpa/NAN)

Previous Post

President Bola Tinubu Condemns ‘Heinous’ Attacks in Plateau, Orders Immediate Action against Culprits | METROWATCH

Next Post

50,000 Soldiers Involved in Counter-terrorism, Separatist Operations Nationwide, Says Lt-Gen Lagbaja | METROWATCH

Emmanuel Babs

Emmanuel Babs

Related Posts

Tinubu Appoints 40-year-old Prof Segun Aina as New Registrar of JAMB

Tinubu Appoints 40-year-old Prof Segun Aina as New Registrar of JAMB

May 21, 2026
APC

Bauchi 2027: APC Clears Tuggar, Bala Wunti for Bauchi Governorship Race, Senator Shehu Buba Out

May 21, 2026
JAMB

JUST IN | JAMB Releases 279 Previously Withheld UTME Results

May 21, 2026
Edo: Troops of 4 Brigade Bust Kidnappers’ Hideouts in Owan, Esan Councils, Arrest 12 Suspects

Edo: Troops of 4 Brigade Bust Kidnappers’ Hideouts in Owan, Esan Councils, Arrest 12 Suspects

May 21, 2026
Emery

Europa League: What I Told Aston Villa Players before win against Freiburg, Says Emery

May 21, 2026
Matawalle

Matawalle Meets Aggrieved APC Assembly Aspirants in Zamfara

May 21, 2026
Next Post
50,000 Soldiers Involved in Counter-terrorism, Separatist Operations Nationwide, Says Lt-Gen Lagbaja | METROWATCH

50,000 Soldiers Involved in Counter-terrorism, Separatist Operations Nationwide, Says Lt-Gen Lagbaja | METROWATCH

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise With Us
  • Home

© 2026 Metrowatch Online Published by Miraculous Media Connect Limited. All rights reserved

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Security
  • World

© 2026 Metrowatch Online Published by Miraculous Media Connect Limited. All rights reserved

Go to mobile version