• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise With Us
  • Home
Metrowatchonline
Friday, May 22, 2026
  • Home
  • News
  • Security
  • World
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Security
  • World
No Result
View All Result
Metrowatchonline
No Result
View All Result
Home Education

JAMB to Release Results of 379,000 UTME Resit Candidates on Wednesday

JAMB rescheduled the exam in response to considerable outrage about overwhelming failure during the initial UTME.

Emmanuel Babs by Emmanuel Babs
May 20, 2025
in Education, Highlights, Top News
0
JAMB

The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board has stated that the results of the rescheduled Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, which took place between Friday and Monday, would be released on Wednesday.

JAMB rescheduled the exam in response to considerable outrage about overwhelming failure during the initial UTME.

The board admits to technological and human failures, particularly in Lagos and the South-East states, which had a substantial impact on applicants’ performance.

Out of the 1.9 million applicants who took this year’s UTME, more than 1.5 million received less than 200 out of a potential 400, raising considerable alarm among stakeholders.

ALSO READ...

Cristiano Ronaldo Finally Wins Saudi Pro League with Al-Nassr

Tinubu Commends NDLEA on Landmark Success against Transborder Drug Network

Following sustained pressure, JAMB investigated the mass failure and discovered technical and human errors in its system..

JAMB Registrar, Prof. Ishaq Oloyede, last week publicly accepted responsibility for the errors, even shedding tears while announcing a resit for the affected candidates.

Speaking with Newsmen on Monday, JAMB spokesperson Dr Fabian Benjamin confirmed that the results of the rescheduled tests would be revealed on Wednesday.

“The results of the candidates who took the rescheduled exam will be released on Wednesday,” Benjamin said.

Tags: JAMB
Previous Post

CBN Reassures Public on Banking Sector Stability

Next Post

It’s Not Politics, Rising Borno Insecurity Concerning, Says Peter Obi

Emmanuel Babs

Emmanuel Babs

Related Posts

Tinubu Appoints 40-year-old Prof Segun Aina as New Registrar of JAMB

Tinubu Appoints 40-year-old Prof Segun Aina as New Registrar of JAMB

May 21, 2026
JAMB

JUST IN | JAMB Releases 279 Previously Withheld UTME Results

May 21, 2026
JAMB

JAMB Opens Access for Institution Change, Result Reprint

May 15, 2026
JAMB

JAMB Exempts NCE Candidates from UTME

May 11, 2026
JAMB

JAMB, Stakeholders to Decide 2026 Admission Guidelines Monday

May 10, 2026
JAMB

JAMB Releases Monday’s UTME Results

April 21, 2026
Next Post
peter obi

It’s Not Politics, Rising Borno Insecurity Concerning, Says Peter Obi

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise With Us
  • Home

© 2026 Metrowatch Online Published by Miraculous Media Connect Limited. All rights reserved

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Security
  • World

© 2026 Metrowatch Online Published by Miraculous Media Connect Limited. All rights reserved

Go to mobile version