• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise With Us
  • Home
Metrowatchonline
Saturday, August 22, 2026
  • Home
  • News
  • Security
  • World
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Security
  • World
No Result
View All Result
Metrowatchonline
No Result
View All Result
Home Highlights

School Fence Collapses in Lagos, Kills 2 

Kemmy by Kemmy
October 15, 2024
in Highlights, News, Top News
0
Gunmen Ambush Police Team in Delta, Kill DPO
By Deborah Akpede

Two persons have lost their lives when the fence of a school collapsed on them at the Ejigbo area of Lagos State.

Police spokesperson in Lagos State, SP Benjamin Hundeyin, confirmed this to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Monday in Lagos.

He said that the incident happened on Saturday at about 10:30 a. m., at Apano St., off Nurudeen Obe St., in Ejigbo.

Hundeyin said that a distress call was received at Ejigbo Division that the fence of a school collapsed and fell on three persons.

“The fence collapsed on Amaka, 30; Etim, 28; and Emmanuel, 12, all residents of Ejigbo, while they were walking home during the heavy rainfall.

“As a result, the victims sustained serious injury and became unconscious.

“They were rescued and rushed to Isolo General Hospital for treatment, where Etim and Emmanuel were confirmed dead by the doctor on duty.

“Amaka is still receiving treatment at Orthopedic Hospital, Igbobi,” he said.

The image maker said that based on the report, detectives from the division visited the scene.

ALSO READ...

Tinubu Suspends 3 Permanent Secretaries over Alleged Fake Agency in SGF Office

Okpebholo Govt: We Love, Welcome Davido to Edo State

He said that the hospitals were also visited, where the surviving victim and corpses were inspected and photographed.

The spokesperson said that the corpses had been deposited at the hospital’s morgue for autopsy.

According to him, investigation is in progress.

Tags: LagosSchool Fence Collapse
Previous Post

Gunmen Ambush Police Team in Delta, Kill DPO

Next Post

Libya to Take Legal Action Against Nigeria Over Withdrawal from AFCON Qualifier

Kemmy

Kemmy

Related Posts

Police Arrest 12 for Alleged Vandalism of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway

Police Arrest 12 for Alleged Vandalism of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway

August 20, 2026
‘King Kosoko: The Battle for Lagos’ Hits Cinemas on Aug. 28

‘King Kosoko: The Battle for Lagos’ Hits Cinemas on Aug. 28

August 12, 2026
LASU to Graduate 20,604 in Combined Convocation Ceremonies

LASU to Graduate 20,604 in Combined Convocation Ceremonies

August 12, 2026
Lagos State Government

Lagos Warns Celebrities, Influencers against Patronising ‘Agberos’

August 10, 2026
Sanwo-olu

Sanwo-Olu Directs Police to Arrest Festac-Alakija Bridge Vandals

August 8, 2026
FAAN

FAAN Confirms Fire Incident at Lagos Airport Terminal

August 2, 2026
Next Post
Libya to Take Legal Action Against Nigeria Over Withdrawal from AFCON Qualifier

Libya to Take Legal Action Against Nigeria Over Withdrawal from AFCON Qualifier

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise With Us
  • Home

© 2026 Metrowatch Online Published by Miraculous Media Connect Limited. All rights reserved

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Security
  • World

© 2026 Metrowatch Online Published by Miraculous Media Connect Limited. All rights reserved

Go to mobile version